You have talent and a passion for VFX? Join our Montreal team to grow your career and live a new and exciting experience!
Creating a photo-realistic lighting, the assembly of 3d scenes and rendering required by compositing elements in creating plans for visual effects films.
- Produce high-quality lighting and rendering, in close collaboration with 3d texture artists, 2d graphic designers (compositing) and render wranglers;
- Provide creative input in the lighting process;
- Effective use of 3D production software such as Maya and Arnold;
- Analyze and determine the most appropriate technical and artistic means to produce a quality image, which corresponds to customer standards;
- Determine the general appearance of the shots in collaboration with the supervisor of visual effects;
- Receive constructive criticism and, if necessary, adapt the graphics to match the required standards.
- Great opportunity for challenge driven artists to express themselves in a highly creative environment;
- Passionate team, dynamic and creative;
- Participation in various major projects;
- Location near public transportation;
- Flexible hours.
Please submit your application and demo to firstname.lastname@example.org